[Juser] jabber.com account but transport from another server.

Jakob Kosowski jakob at obilot.de
Fri Oct 11 10:49:27 CDT 2002

Am Freitag, 11. Oktober 2002 11:36 schrieb Miguel Carvalho:
> Hi!
>
> 1. Jabber.com have two kind clients : the free one, only allows you to
> surf with their servers, and only has msn transport. If wan't more than
> that, you have to pay for that.

Or just use another server, e.g. amessage.info or jabber.at.

> 2. Anyone knows a good client for win, with transports for yms, msn and
> icq?

A client does not have transports. A server does.

http://psi.sf.net/

> Is there any that resolves icq server side contacts??

Not possible in jabber.

HTH, Jakob

--
http://www.obilot.de | Windows is a 32 bit shell for a 16 bit extension to an
8 bit Operating System designed for a 4 bit microchip by a 2 bit company