[Juser] jabber server

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Oct 16 22:49:53 CDT 2002

Ciao Mario,

This list is for people who use Jabber clients. If you want to know about
software that people have developed based on the Jabber protocol, I
suggest posting to the JDEV list because you will get answers there:

Also, there is a large list of Jabber mailing lists here:

http://www.jabber.org/about/lists.php

Jabber Software Foundation