[Juser] Problem of Using MSN Transport

Guy ligang at sict.ac.cn
Tue Oct 22 02:48:20 CDT 2002

Hi !
I have found Jabber yesterday.I really like it.
And now I try to use it to communicate with MSN messenger.
According to the README,I changed  the jabber.xml.
I could see the MSN transport icon in the Jabber browser(BTW : I use Exodus
as Client).When I try to register,I can enter the next page :Agent
Registration. But at the same time  I got such error message :
 The agent you are try to register with returned an error!

Can anyone  tell me how to resolve it ??
Thanks ahead!

Best regards,

Guy
Email: ligang at sict.ac.cn