[Juser] information request

Morelli Mario Mario.Morelli at TILAB.COM
Tue Sep 17 07:28:57 CDT 2002

Hi all.

I am beginner about Jabber and I have some question. I would install a jebber server on a LAN and then install Jabber clients on some stations.

--Does exist some Jabber server already support IPv6?
--Does exist some Jabber client already supporting IPv6?
--Are there client/server ported for Windows platform?

Thanks very much.

Mario

Mario Morelli

Telecom Italia Lab - Networking and Switching
Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274
10148 Torino - Italy
Tel: +39 011 228 7790
Fax:+39 011 228 5069
e-mail: Mario.Morelli at tilab.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to MailAdmin at tilab.com. Thank you