[Juser] How to connect to MSN, ICQ, Yahoo etc. using Exodus client

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Mon Jul 28 18:43:25 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 10:55:10AM -0500, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Yahoo has been actively working to block access to its service from any
> software (including the Jabber -> Yahoo gateway) that is not approved by
> Yahoo itself.

Now, I can't say it's a surprise... but if they can't even make their
own software work (tried using a conference on ymessenger lately?) why
are they fighting all the others? Maybe they should see if they can
learn anything from the others instead of fighting.

I have to say I've found ayttm pretty good on Yahoo!

--
Phil Reynolds (new PGP key as of 01/05/2003)
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95