[Juser] MSN gateways and security-related messages

mark lists at xinot.net
Tue Sep 2 14:24:22 CDT 2003

The articles state that they have an objection to allowing for profit third
party clients to connect to their network.  MS never says explicitly that
just because a client or gateway server is free they will work with the
software engineers in order to implement compatibility.  In fact since they
explicitly DON'T say that I infer that they will not work with jabber.org,
gaim, etc...

mark