[Juser] Client voice chat support?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Sep 29 19:31:37 CDT 2003

Some clients go out of band to support hings like Netmeeting or
Gnomemeeting, but those are not part of the Jasber protocol per se.

I think some clients that may do this are Rival and Gabber, but I'm not
100% sure. It's somethign of a gray area for Jabber until we define a
true protocol for this.

Peter