[Juser] Jabber for OSX

James M. Ray jray at free-market.net
Fri Jun 25 05:30:37 CDT 2004

This may be the wrong place to ask, if so my apologies...I'm not
really sure how I could search for this answer. There are zillions
(it seems) of Jabber clients, which one's the best for Mac users?
Thanks.
JMR

--
Regards, James M. Ray <jray at free-market.net>
"In 1972, when Richard Nixon declared a war on drugs, the annual