[Juser] new clients page

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Mar 1 22:38:08 CST 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 11:28:06AM +0800, Sgo Wina wrote:

> The list update is great, there are more clients...

There are always more clients! :-) Which ones did I miss?

> Few recomendations...
> a) Feature comparation was cool

Yes, but that's a lot of information to gather with so many clients in
the Jabber world. I need to write a data-gathering engine first so
client developers can provide the information themselves over Jabber
(using x:data -- JEP-0004).

> b) Your recomendation, like general value, update frecuency, etc.

Yes, we need that too. I'll work to add this over the next few months.

Thanks for the feedback!