[Juser] new clients page

Joe Hildebrand jhildebrand at jabber.com
Tue Mar 2 20:51:20 CST 2004

> Hmm, somehow I think that JEP-0115 won't be supported by most of the
> clients on that list for quite some time.

That will be a pre-req to participate, then.  :)
Seriously, it's an easy feature to implement.

>  And the features list will
> include things that are not JEPs:
>
> http://www.jabber.org/software/clientfeatures.php

Most of the features on that list will have disco features associated
with them.  Those that don't can be assigned a URI, and the person that
maintains the list can add #foo to it for each of the buckets,
registering them with the registrar.

> But that's a ways out.
>
> Besides, I want to write my little bot engine -- was looking forward to
> it during all those months in the wilderness. ;-)

I just don't want to have to fill out relatively mechanical information
every time a new version of a client comes out... :)