[Juser] new clients page

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Mar 3 17:04:57 CST 2004

OK, reading JEP-0115 in detail now (completing some editorial revisions
at the same time...) and the only problem I see with this approach is
that I'd need a bot that receives lots of presence packets in order to
make this scale. The other approach is to have all the client authors in
the roster (presumably they use their own clients), which would leave us
out of the loop only for abandoned clients...

/psa