[Juser] Eric F Hirt/Alexandria/JJMA is out of the office.

Mikaela Ohl mikaelafaye at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 19:02:10 CST 2004

hey how r u today but i'm not going to go with any body else but yahoo u seem to be very sweet and have a good time when u are away from your office.

EHirt at JJMA.com wrote:

I will be out of the office starting 03/09/2004 and will not return until
03/15/2004.

I will be checking my e-mail periodically while I am away. However, I may
not be able to respond to you until I return.

If this is an emergency, please contact weither Jennifer Gibson
(jmgibson at jjma.com) or Steve Tolbert (stolbert at jjam.com).