[Juser] cannot encrypt with GPG in Gabber 0.8.0

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Mar 25 10:27:15 CST 2004

GPG encryption broke in Gabber when the GPGME API changed at some
point and Gabber was not updated to work with the new API. If you
want GPG encryption, I think you need to go back to using an older
GPG and perhaps an older Gabber (0.8.6 maybe?) but I don't recall
the specifics.

Peter

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 12:57:30PM +0100, Bautista Vald?s Men?ndez wrote:

Jabber Software Foundation