[Juser] Need a name suggestion for a new Jabber client

Andrew Luecke auzy at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 26 01:59:12 CDT 2004

Need a name suggestion for a new Jabber clienthey all.

I'm planning to design a jabber client based entirely on runtime based
modules.

The reason why I am determined to develop this client is because I feel
  that current clients have barely any plugin support (gaim is probably
the closest to plugin support).

While this is appropriate for protocols such as yahoo, MSN and ICQ due
to the fact the protocols rarely change, Jabber is constantly evolving.
In fact, at last count there is 144 Jabber enchancement protocols, and
this amount will start growing exponentially as jabber takes hold.

My aim would be to create a system where its as plausible as possible to
upgrade the features available without needing a full upgrade. I would
prerably like to make it a simple framework which other programmers can
add improvements to. Eventually, I would like it to be as powerful as
the mozilla firefox extension system..

So any ideas??

Thanks

Auzy