[Juser] Re: Juser Digest, Vol 18, Issue 15

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Apr 27 10:06:28 CDT 2005

Hi Mark,

This list is for end users, i.e., people who use Jabber clients to chat
with other people. We have a different list for server admins:

Please ask your question there, and specify which jabber server you're
using (there are many options -- some have groupchat by default, others
require that you run an add-on component such as mu-conference).

Peter