[Juser] Yahoo transports that support priority?

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Thu Dec 15 13:21:56 CST 2005

Are there any Yahoo transports around that support priority? I notice
AIM, ICQ and MSN transports seem to, but I get unusual and undesireable
effects if I connect to Jabber twice with different priorities.

One of the following happens to my Yahoo session:

Either: my contacts all stay online wherever I logged in first, until I
log out of the second connection, when they all appear to log off.

Or: my contacts move over to the higher priority connection, but when I
quit it, I appear to be "stuck", online with no contacts at the lower
priority.

I have yet to try the two-way SMS, but will be trying that shortly.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95