[Juser] Re: "Invalid CA certificate" for jabber.org?

Miernik miernik at ffii.org
Fri Feb 18 16:42:10 CST 2005

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 10:37:42PM +0100, Matthias Wimmer wrote:
>> (in the TLS handshake). In that case jabber.org's client connection
>> manager would have to sent the intermediate certificate together with
>> its own certificate while establishing the TLS layer. A special XML
>> format won't be required in that case either.
>
> Ah, OK. I'll follow up on that with the jabber.org admin team.

When you will be following them up, can you ask at the same time why
jabber.org users cannot talk to amessage.info users?
The problem presists since months, and I cannot get anyone interested in
it. Are there really no amessage.info users who are interested to talk
to jabber.org users and/or vice-versa?
Two largest jabber servers on the net, and not connectible since months.
Is the jabber network splitting up?

Miernik             _________________________  xmpp:miernik at amessage.info
Why software shouldn't be covered by patents
http://bladeenc.mp3.no/articles/software_patents.html