[Juser] register at a Jabber server

Alessio Liburdi aliburdi at amsjv.it
Tue Mar 15 03:35:44 CST 2005

I tried to do this
"telnet jabber.linux.it 5222"

the response was:

Impossible to establish a connection whit the host on port 5222. Connection
failed

so I tried to subscribe an account on jabber80.com, but I failed.
My client is PSI-0.9.3

I tried to do this
"telnet jabber80.com 80"

the response was:

Impossible to establish a connection whit the host on port 80. Connection
failed

Any suggestions?