[Juser] Agile remove XMPP support from their AgileMessenger mobile IM platform

Rene Bartosh (lists) lists at kirjava.net.nz
Wed May 11 01:02:36 CDT 2005

Hal Rottenberg wrote:
> You are kidding!  I use Agile on my Pocket PC very often.... Does
> anyone else have details on this?

I am was using the 3.30 version on my nokia 6600 smartphone (a symbian
series 60 device) when on monday morning I got a "would you like to
update?" message when starting agile.

I updated and XMPP support has disapeared :O At first I thought it may
have been a botched update, but they seem to have removed all mention of
 XMPP from their website.

A pity, I liked the polished GUI and the photo/audio sending features...

Regards,

Rene