[Juser] stable public jabber server?

Hal Rottenberg halr9000 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:09:18 CDT 2005

On 5/12/05, Gábor Farkas <gabor at nekomancer.net> wrote:
>         - in the past i had some problems with talking amessage.be to
> jabber.org (i'm not saying that it was amessage.be's fault btw)

Gabor, you'll occasionally find that some servers stop talking to each
other.  I'd like to know if there is a root cause that people are
trying to nail down but I've never thought to ask that on JDEV mailing
list.  It has to do with S2S.  I don't know if its specific to
jabberd1 or what but it's a big issue as far as I'm concerned with
many different servers.  I get it all the time.

Anyways, where are you located?  You won't want a server on the other
side of the planet.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal at jabber.rocks.cc