[Juser] Re: MSN transport question

Hernan Tylim htylim at novamens.com
Tue Sep 6 08:43:20 CDT 2005

If its your own server then try setting up 2 different instances of the
transport on it and use one transport instance for each MSN account. The
thing is that transports only allows you to register to only one foreign
account (MSN, ICQ, AIM, etc..) per jid.

BTW, you might want to move your question to the admin or one of the
transports lists.

Regards,
Hernán