[Juser] Request for help in translating jabberd14 to different languages

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Wed Dec 13 10:07:35 CST 2006

Hi Ismael!

Ismael Valladolid Torres schrieb:
> I am afraid that many terms inside that file belong to very specific
> jabberd capabilities, and as I am not a jabber developer, my
> translation would not be precise at all.
>
> If you don't know of any spanish jabber developer, please tell me and
> I'll try to find one for you in other forums.

You do not need to translate everything, if there are terms you do not
know. A partial translation might be better then none. Untranslated
strings are just returned in the original language automatically by the
server.
But sure it would be also nice, if you know someone, that wants to help
with the translation.

If some strings are unclear, I can also provide some background
information on what it means. Or if you know French, you may consult the
French translation as well.

Tot kijk
   Matthias

--
Matthias Wimmer      Fon +49-700 77 00 77 70
Züricher Str. 243    Fax +49-89 95 89 91 56