[Juser] Newbie: Creating account issue: Adium X Mac OS X

Cocoa Ninja teckninja at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 04:21:58 CDT 2006

On Jun 6, 2006, at 4:36 PM, Alexander Sashnov wrote:

> Cocoa Ninja <teckninja at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> There's no option for Log-in or Connect because, supposedly, the
>> client tries to connect, then shows the first message saying "Invalid
>> Jabber ID or Password".
>
> You can try another client, http://psi-im.org/ for example.

I couldn't log-in with Psi, either. This could be a problem on
jabber.org server because I made another account on another server
and tried loggging-in and out several times with no problem.

Is there any website to see current possible problems on specific
servers? At first, I was really glad to get my desired ID on my
desired server, but couldn't keep it in the end.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on this issue. Thanks for your assistance,
Alex.