[Juser] How to integrate SER with Jabber IM

srinivas.sriram at wipro.com srinivas.sriram at wipro.com
Mon Sep 18 03:51:47 CDT 2006

Hello,

Can you please suggest me how to intergrate SER with Jabber IM. I am using SER 0.9.6 version of
SER.Aiming to send a sip messages from the SER client to the Jabber Client. I am used WildFire Jabber server and Exodus Jabber client.What are the changes to ser.cfg file and any other setting like Jabber.xml or MySql Database for
SER intergation with Jabber IM.I am attaching my configuration file ser.cfg.

Thank you,

Regards,
Sriram Srinivas.

www.wipro.com