[Juser] Forwarding

Hal Rottenberg halr9000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 18:32:35 CDT 2006

On 9/22/06, Torsten Bronger <bronger at physik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> Hallöchen!
>
> Not really a client question, but I found no better mailinglist ...
>
> Is it possible to configure server X (where I have an account) to
> send IM requests to server Y (where I'm logged in).  Or in other
> words, what happened to
> <http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/standards-jig/2003-December/004495.html>?

I can answer that from a client point-of-view.  Check out my article
on Psi's ad-hoc command capability.  You'll see a dialog box showing
how to change the status of another instance of Psi remotely.  I don't
have a screenshot handy, but there is also a forward message feature
which will forward queued messages to you.

I know, not exactly what you are asking but perhaps interesting to some reading.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal at jabber.rocks.cc
http://halr9000.com