[Juser] accessibility options

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Apr 9 16:30:16 CDT 2007

Someone asked me...

"Do you know of a client that has accessibility settings, especially one
that works with JAWS for blind people, speech recognition, etc.?"

Now, most of the blind Jabber users I know use one of the console-based

clients and then output the plain text to a reader of some kind, but

they are power users (usually Linux geeks). Does anyone on this list
have further information for folks on Windows? Feel free to ping me
off-list via the contact info at the URL in my signature.

XMPP Standards Foundation