[Juser] Multiple clients connected simultaneously on same jabber server?

rkdsojza rkdsojza at trashmail.net
Fri Jan 19 03:48:45 CST 2007

Hello,

is it possible to connect multiple times simultaneously on the same Jabber server with different IP addresses?

I would like to have switched on my jabber client on two different computers, and some times I'm on the one, some times on the other. But currently when I have my two clients on, then I receive a message from a user only on one of the two connected clients.

Is is possible to use simultaneously multiple clients? And what must I set in the server configuration file to receive a message of an user on all clients?

Best regards,
saf
--
E-Mail sent with anti-spam site TrashMail.net!
Free disposable email addresses: http://www.trashmail.net/