[Juser] Jabber Logs

Pierce, Kathy kathy.pierce at eds.com
Fri Mar 16 12:37:43 CDT 2007

I use Jabber on two PCs:  my work PC, and my home PC.  I carry data
between the two on a portable hard drive.  Is there a way to have Jabber
put my message logs on the portable drive, rather than in my documents &
settings on my D: drive?  That way I wouldn't have to copy them back and
forth.  I haven't found anything on this in the help files or in a
Google search.  Thanks for any help.

Kathryn Pierce
EDS Information Security
916-636-3051 (8-628)
> This email was created with 100% recycled electrons!
"The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each
is  different."
	- Hippocrates