[Juser] simultaneous logins

ed edjusted at layerblue.net
Wed May 9 18:03:23 CDT 2007

Hi, I know Jabber supports simultaneous logins with different Resources, but is there a way to make it so that 2 simultaneous logins can receive all messages?

That is, I'm logged in to my computer via Psi and also logged in via my portable. When someone messages me, *only* the Psi instance will get the message. If I message someone *first* from the portable, and they reply, *then* the portable will get the messages, but my Psi won't. The only way my portable will get the initial messages from others is if Psi is offline.

So if I need to wander around the office with my portable, the only option seems to be to log off Psi, and then log back on when I get back to my desk. I'd prefer if both Psi and the portable receive *all* messages and can respond accordingly. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Ed