[Juser] simultaneous logins

Daniel E. Renfer Duck at Kronkltd.net
Fri May 11 02:10:14 CDT 2007

When using the Jabber plugin for Trillian, you can see the list of all
connected resources for that user. Sending a message to the bare jid
for that user will send that message to all of the connected resources
until it receives a response from one of them, then it displays a
message that the active jid has been changed and all further messages
go to that resource only.

--
Daniel E. Renfer
http://kronkltd.net/