[Juser] Any open stable MSN transport working?

Tony Yat-Tung Cheung tony.cheung at asiayeah.com
Mon May 21 17:39:21 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I have been using the MSN transport at anywise.com.

Since yesterday, I have been receiving periodic messages such as
"Sorry. You do not appear to be registered with this transport.
Please register and try again. If you are having trouble registering
please contact your Jabber Administrator" from the transport itself.
The transport also sometimes go offline.

Am I the only person having issue with this transport?

Is there any stable and open MSN transport available? I am accessing
the transport from jabber.org.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Tony Cheung