[Juser] jabber.org server upgrade

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon Apr 28 11:08:26 CDT 2008

Gregory wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 12:00 -0600, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>
>> Connections to the legacy SSL port (5223) are not working, although the
>> server is configured to allow them. We're looking into that.
>>
> Are there problems with SSL or other problems again? I cannot connect,
> again, anymore.

I restarted the 5223 listener over the weekend but I see that it's down
again. The ejabberd team is looking into this, but in the meantime we
will monitor it more closely.

Just out of curiosity, what client are you using? We need clients to
upgrade to TLS + SASL (we effectively deprecated the old SSL-only port
in 2004).

https://stpeter.im/