[Juser] How to dedect Server Mood support?

Peter Flindt newsgroups at Lastwebpage.de
Mon Feb 4 03:47:30 CST 2008

Hello,
normally the client should detect this, and the client offer me a menu
to select Moods or not. Unfortunately I fear there is a bug in my
client (Miranda IM), because I guess the following behavior is not
correct:

1)I login with jabbim.com this server not support Moods.
2)I join a MUC at jabbber.ccc.de this server support Moods.
3)Selection of Moods are now available.

I have tried the following command in the XML console, but I am not
sure about the output:
<iq from='Lastwebpage at jabbim.com/Home'
    to='jabbim.com'
    id='disco1'
    type='get'>
  <query xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#info'/>
</iq>
and
<iq from='Lastwebpage at jabbim.com/Home'
    to='jabber.ccc.de'
    id='disco1'
    type='get'>
  <query xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#info'/>
</iq>
Which response line show me if the Server support Moods?