[Juser] jingle + encryption + free software?

Michael Reichenbach michael_reichenbach at freenet.de
Thu Jan 3 10:29:37 CST 2008

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> You want encryption of the signalling/negotiation or encryption of the
> media traffic or both? I assume both. :)
Well, I think the server will always know who is communicating with who.
  I don`t think it`s "cool", but this can not be stopped. But I
appreciate  that most servers support SSL and _only_ the server knows
who is communicating with who.

The more important thing is encryption of the media traffic. That was
the main point of asking here.

I guess, currently there is no such client?

:)