[Juser] accessible jabber client?

Jesse Thompson jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu
Mon Jan 28 16:09:09 CST 2008

Still no luck finding an accessible client.  We did find one blog
posting indicating that miranda can be configured to work with a screen
reader.  However, it appears that miranda doesn't support client SRV
records and doesn't allow you to manually specify a connect server that
is different than the domain.  Am I missing something?

Jesse