[Juser] *draft* privacy and security policy

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Oct 15 10:33:35 CDT 2008

The jabber.org IM service (and jabber.org/xmpp.org websites) have never
had a privacy and security policy. I've been working to fix that, and
have written a *draft* policy for all public Internet services offered
by the XMPP Standards Foundation (XSF).

http://xmpp.org/xsf/privacy.shtml

I've received feedback on the policy from the XSF Board of Directors,
our infrastructure team, and the membership of the XSF. I think the
policy is now complete and accurate, but I would also like to receive
feedback on this list before asking the Board to approve the policy.

Thanks!

https://stpeter.im/