[Juser] expired certificate

Aragon aragon at no-sense.net
Mon Dec 17 21:24:12 UTC 2012

Peter,

SHA-256 is the problem here. My current OS is so old that SHA-256 is not
supported yet. It's not a problem with my client, it's the
jabber.no-sense.net server.

I'm currently in the process of moving the jabber server to a new,
modern system but it will take a week or two until the move can be
completed.

I know it's a lot to ask but would it be possible for you to allow SHA-1
again for a few more weeks? I have about 100 active users, many of them
have contacts in jabber.org who can not reach their contacts at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eric.