[Juser] One question

Harrison, Rawland R (Rex) CTR DISA CONUS (US) rawland.r.harrison.ctr at mail.mil
Wed Mar 13 12:58:59 UTC 2013

Yeah...the help desk was helpless.  They couldn't answer the problem except to blow it away and give me a new profile.  Thanks for looking.  Guess I will just live with it for a bit.  Thanks to all for the inputs.

Rex
C618-220-8819 or D770-8819

-----Original Message-----
From: juser-bounces at jabber.org [mailto:juser-bounces at jabber.org] On Behalf Of Dale Snell
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:33 PM
To: Jabber/XMPP end-user discussion list
Subject: Re: [Juser] One question

-------->%====== snip! ======%<--------

> I already tried doing a quick (though admittedly not-too-thorough)
> search on Google, and I couldn't turn up anything. It appears not to
> be a very popular client, so you may be waiting for a reply for
> awhile.

I Googled for DCO XMPP and was presented with plenty of results.
The DCO (Direct Connect Online) client appears to have been
written by Adobe for the US DoD.  Some URLs that may help:

A How-To guide:
<http://groups.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=post.display&postid=43561>

A description of DCO XMPP Chat Client Plug-ins:
<http://groups.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=post.display&postid=38849>

And a DCO Basic Introductory Training PDF:
<http://www.belvoir.army.mil/paio/docs/DEFENSE%20CONNECT%20ONLINE%20TRAINING_2-10-2011.pdf>

Hope this helps.

--Dale

--
Ivanova:  Always finding the good in any situation, eh Captain?
Sheridan:  Absolutely.  If I didn't, I might end up like you.
or go to the following web
page, scroll all the way down,
and type in your email address: