[Juser] Skype-style (or better) chat log availability

Jameson Russell ragnarokangel.s at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:14:02 UTC 2013

I'm not sure that pidgin or any other clients have a plu-in built. My ebook
reader on android (Moon+ Reader) syncs books and position and just requires
my Dropbox login. I can't look and see just how difficult it would be to
use it in a similar way to sync chat history, but it sounds like the kind
of personal cloud Dropbox wants to be.