[Juser] Gmail account cannot talk to Jabber.org account

Weiyang Mo moweiyang1988 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 04:59:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm using newest PSI, and today I found I cannot talk between
gmail.comaccount and
jabber.org anymore. It was working previously.

(1) When I tried sending msg from my gmail account to jabber.org account,
the following information appears "Remote server not found. A remote server
or service specified as part or all of the JID of the intended recipient
does not exist."

(2) However I can talk between two jabber accounts without any problem.

Is there any policy change recently to make this happen?

Thanks very much.

William