[Juser] Certificate at register.jabber.org expired

Peter Saint-Andre peter at andyet.net
Mon Nov 30 15:12:04 UTC 2015

On 11/22/15 5:36 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Hi!
> The subject says it all.

Known issue. In fact, we haven't offered registration of new accounts in
2+ years, so renewing the certificate for the registration page isn't a
high priority. However, if you really want an account I can create one
for you. ;-)

> I'm happy to help and chip in for a new certificate if funds are low.

Thanks for the offer of assistance.

Actually jabber.org is a completely volunteer effort that has no funds
whatsoever and no way to gather funds (e.g., no bank account, no org
involved such as a non-profit foundation, etc.). I'm working on that...