[Juser] Trouble joining MUCs at conference.jabber.ru

Alexander Batischev eual.jp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 19:18:28 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 07:04:13PM +0000, Kevin Smith wrote:
>Is the stanza that you previously pasted definitely the stanza that
>caused j.org to send the error?

Well, I'm reasonably sure that it is, yes. Jabber.ru's admins looked at
the tracelog of the server while I reproduced the problem, and this
stanza showed up just before the drop of the connection. They didn't see
drops if I just used the service (I chatted in a number of other MUCs on
that same server while we were pinning the problem down.)

--
Regards,
Alexander Batischev

PGP key 356961A20C8BFD03
Fingerprint: CE6C 4307 9348 58E3 FD94  A00F 3569 61A2 0C8B FD03