[Juser] XMPP for weechat or similar

pcadams6113 at protonmail.ch pcadams6113 at protonmail.ch
Sun Sep 22 19:55:57 UTC 2019

Hi Phil! Sorry for the late reply but ill look into weechat for you. As I understand, and if I remember correctly weechat is still under development backed by OTF mainly for China. Personally i find XMPP to be a headache, and depending on what your using it for it might not best suited for your needs. Not to drive you towards another or to purposely promote another service I would like to highly recommend “Wickr” for your business, company, or personal needs under p2p complete privacy w/t plausible deniability ensured by a privacy policy equivalent to Swiss law. So if your the new upcoming drug kingpin, Hosting a RedRoom, or hiding from the old lady Wickr will get the job done w/t reliability & ease to use.

I will still take a peek weechat & BitlBee XMPP. Have you tried ChatSecure or AstraChat?
(I do not recommend group chats using XMPP for Private Communication.)

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile