[Foundation] logo politicking
justin at openaether.org
Thu Mar 6 20:24:20 CST 2003
Unfortunately, I have to agree with this preference (though I could be
convinced on 5). I was hoping to get rid of the light-bulb....
Some critiques of the others:
6. Looks like it belongs to a generic soft-drink co. or cheap candy
5. This would be great if the JSF was a surfboard co. Its just too
4. Definitely something the artist should submit to Toys-R-Us
3. old-school super mario bros.
2. damn that light bulb
1. could this be more untrademarkable
On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 20:22, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> OK, now that I've sent out the official voting notice, I am going to
> engage in shameless politicking for finalist #2:
> I prefer this one above the others because it's crisp and clean, the font
> is cool, it's got a light bulb but the design is different enough from
> other Jabber bulbs that it's quite distinctive, and it's a design that I
> think I can happily look at all day for the next 5 years.
> My $0.02 -- not an official position, just a personal preference.
> Peter Saint-Andre
> Jabber Software Foundation
> Members mailing list
> Members at jabber.org
More information about the Members