[Members] Board Minutes 20150601T153000
dave at cridland.net
Mon Jun 1 16:35:51 UTC 2015
In 2015, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a
crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum
security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by
the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem,
if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The
Starring: Laura "Hannibal" Crossley, Adam "Face" Brault, Will "Bad
Attitude" Sheward, Simon "Howlin' Mad" Tennant, Ralph "Turned up just after
I'd picked the 4-person A-Team" Meijer.
Also Starring: Peter Saint-Andre, Kevin Smith
0. Agenda - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-06-01/#15:02:52
1. Review commitment list from last week
2. Review Backlog actions
4. Agree commitment for week ahead
5. Time and date of next
See also Laura's reorganized https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings
1. Commitments from last week -
a) Laura: Communications Policy -
Laura said the Communications Policy is now live on the website, but before
sending out to members@ she needed to agree on enforcement. She suggested:
1. Send the comms policy to members and give them a deadline by which to
make any changes to their channels (say, 2 weeks?)
2. At this time, review the channels we know about and ensure the
guidelines have been followed
3. Review channels as we see them - we can ask our community members to
help us rather than 1 person act as an enforcer
4. Review how this is going in 1 months time
Simon noted he had compiled a list
Some discussion of consolidation of channels, when enforcement would begin,
etc - assisted by Dave completely misunderstanding the (1) above. (Since
b) Simon/Adam - Website meeting -
Adam was unavailable last week due to a conference speaking engagement.
Simon and Adam will arrange a call.
c) Will - Board call - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-06-01/#15:19:22
Adam suggested using beta.talky.io - after the meeting on
d) Ralph - Treasurer - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-06-01/#15:22:52
Ralph hasn't yet discussed with Peter, but will do today.
2. Backlog Actions - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-06-01/#15:24:08
Summit: After some discussion, decision made to go for colocation with the
RealtimeConf, but think about the Atlassian/Hipchat option for the future
Ralph will lead on the Summit and discuss with Adam.
3. AOB - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-06-01/#15:38:47
4. Commitments for next week - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-06-01/#15:40:18
(See Trello for the definitive list)
Ralph : Treasurer discussion (which he said he had already done; Peter will
write the profile)
Ralph / Adam : RealtimeConf Summit work.
Simon / Adam : Website call
Laura : Comms policy
Will : Follow-up on Board call.
5. Next Meeting - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-06-01/#15:44:06
6. Board Call - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-06-01/#15:45:58
Presumably, in keeping with the A-Team themed minutes, this was held in a
warehouse which happened to have the equipment, parts, and materials to
build an impromptu tank, in which they escaped.
7. Ite, Meeting Est - http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/2015-06-01/#15:45:43
Qui omnes semper postquam feliciter vixerunt.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Members