[Members] Status of work teams?
Guus der Kinderen
guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 07:28:08 UTC 2017
>From what I gather from your feedback:
- Technical Review effectively is non-existent.
- UPnP Liaison has done its job and is now no longer functional
For these two, we should:
- remove them from www.xmpp.org (which I prepared for in
- remove them from wiki.xmpp.org (which I just did)
- If there is a MUC, it can be destroyed.
- If there is a mailing list, we should disable it, but retain the
archives if possible. Jonas suggested that one way of doing this is to
remove all members from the lists and discard all new messages.
- anything else?
I'd prefer to keep the Communications Team for now. There has been talk of
merging it with SCAM (which I'd personally dislike), but that in itself
could be an indication that it's functionality is still desired. I propose
we hash out the situation around this team further.
On 2 September 2017 at 01:47, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> On 9/1/17 8:05 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
> >> • UPnP Liaison
> > I suspect no longer active, but don’t know. Anyone remember who was
> > in this team?
> The list still exists (mainly to attract spam) but the team is no longer
> active. I can reach out to our UPnP friends about this.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Members