[Operators] requiring channel encryption

Luke -Jr luke at dashjr.org
Tue Apr 29 17:34:45 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 29 April 2008, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Psi 0.10 (upgrade!)

My parents still use 0.10 because it works in Windows 98. In the past week,
jabber.org's 5223 SSL stopped working, so I had to change them to non-SSL.
Quite frequently, jabber.org has federation issues or is simply down, so at
the current rate I will probably be forced to set them up with accounts on my
private server (dashjr.org).

Luke

P.S. The federation and downtime problems only appear to be with jabber.org;
I do not see it with any other services.