[Operators] Secure Communications Week

Eric Schnoebelen eric at cirr.com
Thu Aug 14 19:37:33 CDT 2008

"Norman Rasmussen" writes:
-
- - Optionally require SSL/TLS for server-to-server connections
-
- jabberd2 still only supports self-signed certs.  I spent about an hour
- figuring this out :-(

2.1.20 and later support cert's signed by the XMPP federation.
I'm using one with my jabberd 2.1.24.1 (soon to be 2.2.3) installation.

(I researched it and wrote it up in the current issue of BSD
Magazine.)

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric at cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done.  One could write