[Operators] Secure Communications Week
eric at cirr.com
Fri Aug 15 17:49:02 CDT 2008
Peter Saint-Andre writes:
- Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > "Norman Rasmussen" writes:
- > -
- > - - Optionally require SSL/TLS for server-to-server connections
- > -
- > - jabberd2 still only supports self-signed certs. I spent about an hour
- > - figuring this out :-(
- > 2.1.20 and later support cert's signed by the XMPP federation.
- > I'm using one with my jabberd 18.104.22.168 (soon to be 2.2.3) installation.
- > (I researched it and wrote it up in the current issue of BSD
- > Magazine.)
- Hi Eric, do you have a URL for that article?
The magazine has only just been published.. I don't know if the
publisher is putting the content on the web eventually or not.
If not, I'll reformat it and get it posted..
Eric Schnoebelen eric at cirr.com http://www.cirr.com
I think, therefore I'm alone in the universe -- Verne, from Over the Hedge
More information about the Operators