[Operators] domain hosting and certificates

Andreas Monitzer xmppoperator at monitzer.com
Tue Mar 4 07:04:03 CST 2008

On Mar 04, 2008, at 13:58, Jesse Thompson wrote:

> I've tried to get an XMPP ICA wildcard certificate to work for
> wisc.edu and subdomain.wisc.edu, but it looks like the clients (Psi
> and Adium) don't treat it as valid.  I don't know if this is a bug
> with the client(s), the server (ejabberd), or the XMPP ICA.

Hi,

I'm the developer of the Adium TLS plugin and certificate checking
code. Adium should be able to verify wildcard certificates, I even
used one while testing the implementation.
What's the error message from the certificate check? It's written in
red when you request more information in the certificate warning dialog.

andy